Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Neighborhood


This is a church on the road beside ours. I think it's Anglican, but I can't remember now.


This is what the mail drop-off boxes look like. I don't know if you can read it, but one slot says "Stamped Mail" and the other "Franked Mail"... not sure what Franked mail is. I haven't asked about it yet.


Whitney, one of my 7 roommates. We are in the 'Front Room'. It's like a parlor-type area but our friend Paul (who is English) says its not a parlor. I'm not sure what a parlor looks like, now, because of him.


The girl with black hair is Julie--she is one of the director's daughters. The little girl is Hannah, she belongs to my art teacher, Joe Ostraff. The guy in the chair is one of the students, Jared. He and his sister, Courtney, came on the trip together.


These are all children of the instructors, except for Paul (the English guy), who is sitting on the love seat. Brian is in the chair on the left, with Hannah picking on him, and Cris is leaning on the love seat. We are still in the front room.


Moscow Road--it is on the north end of Palace court.


The Greek Church on Moscow Road. There are a lot of Greeks and Muslims where we live.

No comments: