Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I miss travelling. This is going to be melodramatic.

WARNING: Ranting.

Why does it have to be so expensive?! Shouldn't people make traveling less expensive so it encourages tourists?? Pretty soon all those pretty destinations will be void of travelers (or at least poor Americans, of which I qualify) due to inflated flights costs and ridiculous dollar-whatever ratios! BAH!

Ranting over.

Boy, am I terrible at blogging... I apparently can only keep one blog alive at a time. I hope that doesn't translate over to children.... I will have to update the Wonderer with all the photos from the remainder of England and then from the Mediterranean (I went on a cruise to celebrate the end of my life living in England. It was bittersweet). It will be good to revisit the memories. It will make me a little homesick, though. That was almost three years ago. Some days, it feels like it was all just a really good dream and not actually real.

Dearest England, oh how I miss thee! (Que dramatic faint)

No comments: